Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Website statistics

Before I started using WebDesign (currently version: 12.0.0.45036 DL May 20 2016) I used to have a small icon on several of my pages from OneStat, which gathered up statistics on my webpages, that I could then access through the OneStat website. How many visits, where from, what OS and such.

I pasted the icon with the attending HTML from one of my old files in two of my WebDesign pages, and the icon showed up (which I moved to the bottom of the webpage) and I checked and the HTML code was there too. But when I published the website, one page was completely blank, and the other was missing the header and Menu buttons at the top. Obviously something is not working, no idea what. I removed the "offending" icon, republished, and all is well again.

How can I use the OneStat stuff in WebDesign?
    Alternately, is there a statistics gathering widget (or whatever) that I can include on my pages to track visits.
    I also have a download page for 8 MP3 (royalty free, all legal) at a time. Is there any way to track statistics on downloads or listens from that page or even the individual files?

David
    Last edited by DBoydNL; 26 March 2017 at 05:27 PM.