Hi All,

I originally purchased XWD quite a few years ago, and though I've kept it updated I never ended up using it to create a site till now. I like everything about the latest version, but have a problem.

I've created a site with 10 pages, and 3 variants. I have a repeating header and logo in place, and a navbar. I also added a little text on the home page for the test, the rest of the pages are blank (except for the repeating objects).

When I try to publish the site (using FTP) to a folder on the server, it takes about 12-15 minutes to get to 49%, then bounces back to 40%, tries a little longer, then crashes with the error "FTP Error: Remote file not found.". I've tried it with "Fast Publishing" checked and unchecked.

After trying this a number of times, I finally exported the site to a local folder and used an FTP program to upload to the same folder. Worked fine, no problems. Went back and tried a few more times from XWD, and continually get the same error in the same place (percentage). Nothing wrong with my internet connection, everything else works fine.

Anyone else had any trouble with publishing to a server? Thanks...