Back in the good ol' days of Microsoft Expressions Web 2 & 4, I maintained a pile of replaceable Index pages covering such things as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Marine Corps Birthday, and most major holidays. I simply uploaded the proper Index page for the day or week necessary.

Now, I realize that this topic has been discussed at length with various work-a-rounds. Finally got a moment and attempted a couple that appeared solid but Xara tore it apart.

It was suggested to open the .zar and delete all unnecessary pages. Then save the Index page remaining under a new name. Didn't work too well as it also deleted all now unnecessary links including menu bars.

It was also suggested to simply copy the needed page, open a new page and paste in. Kinda worked but didn't preserve background and formatting. Another fail.

Perhaps I was missing a step... causing failure.

Thus, I now make little changes, backup the HTML Index at the host, upload the new Index, and when its purpose has been completed, delete, rename the backup. Back in business. Much too much problem for 2017.

Is there a better path to Index Nirvāṇa?

Thanks,

Randy