As most here know, I come from a WebPlus background. We had I-frames (inline frames), panels that can be made visible or invisible by the visitor while the page is active, RSS readers, etc.

To go along with that, there was a service called "Serif Web Resources" (SWR) --- which I am currently using on a site that I still maintain with WPX8. The buzz I've heard is that SWR may be shut down in the not too distant future ... leaving me with a problem.

My customer has four pages he maintains content on. He has a Local News, Community Events, School News, and Church News page that are simply 4 distinct CMS pages hosted on SWR.

I set up an account, he logs in and edits content, and when he's done, the next time someone logs on to his site, these four CMS pages are available on a single page of his site via panels which become visible or invisible by the visitors' choices in the navigation.

I've looked at several CMS choices but none of them allow me to simply import an article without importing the entire page ... with a header. That won't work. I just want to import the article he has written.

The next problem is presentation. WPX8 had a great way to do this with panels. The visitor reaches the page, and Local News is visible. When he/she clicks on the Church News tab, the panel containing the Local News becomes invisible, and in its place the Church News panel is now visible. Click on the School News tab, and the Church News panel becomes invisible and the School News panel becomes visible.

So, since I'm thinking of migrating this site over to Xara, I also need an efficient way to accomplish this - or something akin to it - as well.

I have built and maintained this site continuously since 2004, so I would really like to keep him as a customer. I mean, I started out hand coding his site as well as FP and So-Think's HTML Editor.