I have one site with a page of about 80 items for sale, with 80 prices. Site was complete and working properly. I went and made a mobile variant of the main site by clicking on Create Website Variant (480px). I would like to have any price changes made to the main site reflected on the mobile variant site, which they appear to do. But when I make changes to the layout of the mobile page (placement of text and Paypal buttons), those changes are reflected back to the main page also. I can't change the layout of the mobile page to fit the new size without the change also happening on the main page. I could Stop Sharing, but any price changes made to the main site would not be reflected on the mobile variant. Is there a way for the layout changes on the mobile variant to only affect the mobile page without Stop Sharing? Is this a workflow issue or a setting issue? Any suggestions are appreciated.
EDIT: It appears I can move the text box on the mobile page and it doesn't move on the main page. But if I move text within the same text box on mobile, it also moves on the main.

Jim