Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Hobeaux Rococeaux from Oh no Type

Here's an unusual one. Most of you probably have a Hobo font on a hard drive, but Hobeaux Rococeaux is a horse of a different colour.
    Lovingly made, it's a nice font for display purposes. Have a read of The Process of Hobeaux, it's an entertaining article and there are a couple of others on
    the same page featuring other Oh no fonts that may pique your interest.

I was disappointed to discover that there is no fill to the font, only outlines, so you can't just type away using the colour of your choice for the outlines and
    another colour for the fill. I had to draw around the shapes individually for each character and recolour the resulting shapes. So basically I ended up with two
    sets of vector characters one outline and one fill. So it's fiddly to say the least of you want more than just a one colour outline as shown in the top of the
    three examples in my attachment. But if you do make the effort the end result is very pleasing.
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hobeaux Rococeaux.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	114919  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.