Quote Originally Posted by David.P View Post
OMG... hat was a link to the super trivial Google image search below......................
google.com/search?q=windows+dpi+settings&tbm=isch
No, I should correct that. I am using Xara PAGD 11. The issue comes up in every case where people have a hiDPI screen and have the Windows DPI settings set to more than 100%.
Cheers David
David, I flagged a concern to the Moderators.
You were indicating "resizenable" as a solution to your problem. The program itself may not be a problem but the number of sites that "offer" it might be, as useful utilities attract malware. Also, it has not been updated since 2011 so it might never have been checked against W10.
While it might work for you and be a great solution for others, the final problem is its utility is quite invasive so users' machines might gain unexpected consequences.

The Digi Talis name and website design and content were all alerts to me: old OSs, generic SQL scripts, no MD5 checksums for the utilities; generally no provenance.

The Google Images link did nothing to providing an answer to handrawn; it was akin to handing over a dictionary and saying "Here you are."

I made a judgement call,
Acorn