Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default XAR file support folder & Nav Bar Problems

Hello all,
    I continue getting this error message from Xara WD Premium (Failed to copy the XAR files support folder). This problem just started as I continue to work on building a website. I have saved my website and re-started the program several times, but this error message keeps returning.

Also, I continue having problems with my Navigation Bar. I have a 5 page website and because of help here I was able to get the Nav Bar working so that clicking on each button brought up it's proper page. However, when I began working on the website this morning, the Nav Bar worked partially, then not at all. I noticed that when I went to the Nav Bar Properties to check, when I "unticked & tick" the "Site Navigation Bar (automatically links to all pages and appears on all pages in the site)" I note an additional Home (index) page keeps being added. I have gone back an Deleted this page several times but it keeps coming back. Any suggestions please? Finally, how do I delete all of the extra copies of my 5 page website. I note that each time I change the file name the program saves another copy of the website. I am not talking about the "BackUp Copies". I just want to get rid of all of the copies when I open program and go to File > Open Recent. So far there are 20 copies. Thank you for all your assistance and comments to date. I've appreciated it all.

bob
    Last edited by musicmanbob; 04 May 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Added question