I just looked into Xara software yesterday, when Serif announced that it would go no further with WebPlus X8. LION is very disappointed, but bought two copies of Xara Design 11 Premium to try them out. We were just planning on doing a long overdue overhaul of our web site, so we pushed that project back a bit to look at this software. I sure wish I could find an Instruction Book to go with this. Help is nice, but it does not replace a book, at least not to my furry little mind. I will be doing much of the work on the new website from my office in NETWORK CENTRAL, and another monk will work on this from the library computer. (That's why I bought two copies)... But once we get the site up and running, others will be working on the site with us. I am sure that they will not need the full premium edition, but could work from the cheaper $49.00 version, since all that they will be doing is correcting text here and there, opr perhaps changing pictures out. just to keep the site up to date. Thanks for your thought on the book on on using two different forms of Web Designer on the same site.

Elias