Quote Originally Posted by musicmanbob View Post
Again, I want to thank you so much for your guidance and super instructions. I plan to take a good look at JotForm and see how far I can go with it. However, If I have problems I feel comfortable I can come back here with questions. Let me ask a question all. I have some photos that have white backgrounds. Is there any way to blend (if that's the right terminology) the photo background with the background of the page the photo is located on? Is there any way the background of the photo can be colored to more closely match the page it's on? I hope I am being clear. If WD 10 Premium does not have this ability, does WD 11 Premium have it? I just found out what I am trying to describe here. The word is "Transparency" and I am going to print out all I see regarding transparency in the WD 10 Premium Help Section. I will try what they suggest and see what happens.

I am going to the "JotForm" website now. Thanks all.

Bob
In the case of your photos I would use some type of photo editing program( photoshop, paint shop pro, etc... )and turn them into transparent PNG's. It would make the white background part transparent while keeping the picture area. I do this often with photos and clipart. I don't know if this is something a Xara product can do or not? I use an old paint shop pro program from Corell I have had for years. The method will vary from product to product.