Good evening all. I've been away for a while using WebPlus 7X. I purchased Xara Web Designer 10 Premium and had it sitting on my computer all the while. Recently, a minister at my church asked If I could build a website that is responsive so that it could be captured on PC, laptop or cell phones. It did not appear that WebPlus 7X could do that and I did not want to build 3 seperate websites. Guess I'm lazy. If I take on the church project I want to be able to build a responsive website. Now, my question is, would I be better off moving up to Web Designer 11 Premium? What major changes does version 11 Premium offer that I don't have on version 10 Premium? I've never used 10 Premium and am ashamed to say so. Does either version offer the ability to do "Backup & Restore" so that I don't lose important files? Finally, is there another version coming out soon? Just wondering if I should wait before upgrading to 11 Premium if there is not a major difference in what I already have. Thanks so much all for any help here.

bob