Quote Originally Posted by nobbyy View Post
Gary - many thanks for the link to Dmesh, its exacly what I was looking for and I agree re the learning curve, also a couple of major frustrations like no zoom or go back facility (unless I have missed it!), but it does produce some fabulous results. When I have finsihed playing and am feeling confident enough I will come back and post some examples.

I also agree re Xara using an image on their site that cannot be produced natively in Xara and this has parallels to another thread in the forum re the 'circular navigation wheel' http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...vigation-wheel
You're more than welcome, nobbyy. It alwys excites me as a fellow artist when someone tries out a new technique, vehicle of expression, a new spin on an existing feature in a program, whatever. It puts the artist in the driver's seat, and not following a user's manual to create recipe-oriented cookie-cutter clipart.

I didn't see the post about the circular toolbox...um, which was ripped off from the indie film World Builder,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	circularPalletee.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	111684

or Tron, or any "heads-up display" sort of techno eye candy. So I left an ungracious and childish post. :)

Good luck with the triangulations. Just poking around the program will provide new features and a better understanding of how to tweak the images. Thank Bob Taylor who discovered the program!

My Best,

Gary