So WD10 Help points me to the Design Gallery / Page elements and widgets / Audio & Video in order to find players for audio (in this case MP3 files). It did so when I searched for Audio. As far as I can tell, there are no audio players listed there, only video player widgets. So sure, there are loads of free ones (in addtion to simply drag&dropping the MP3 on my webpage), but that is not what the Help File name ("Audio & Video") suggests. Are the Helpfiles actually updated when the content is changed in new versions?

So here's the project I am wanting some assistance with.
I run a church website. Currently I am editing the Webpage for the sermons each week. I physically remove the last one (of eight) and add this week's at the top. The download or "listen to" is accomplisched with a button, which simply has a hyperlink to the MP3 file. I have to type the details (Sermon Title, Bible Reference, Date, name of preacher) next to the button each week.
Is there any way to do that easier? More streamlined or automated? Like simply keeping the current 8 MP3 files in a directory and a list of playable/downloadable files is automatically generated on the webpage?
I can use MAGIX Video deluxe 17 Plus or WavePad Sound Editor to edit and create the MP3, but don't immediately see any way to put any (or at least some) of that information in the file, like you get when you play a commercial MP3 on a computer or MP3 player. I don't have to list the date, but I want more than just the file name next to the play button or "player widget". Any suggestions?

David