Lost my hard drive about 14 days ago and am now in the process of putting all my software back onto my computer. I logged into my Xara account to download my programs and the two programs I need are not working properly.

Xara Extreme has an .exe download link and I downloaded and installed it but the license code for it that shows up in my "products" page is not working. It shows the e-version - which is fine but the activation code is not accepted in the software. I wrote to them and they sent me an email back saying to try again.

Then there's Web Designer 7 Premium which shows in my "products" section as well but there is no downloadable .exe link for it.

I'm desperate right now b/c I need to access the files in both programs but especially the design software. I wrote them again yesterday and they have not replied to me at all. Can someone please help me with some suggestions for contact or a the .exe fils, so I can put my activation/license codes in for them? I cannot believe their support is so shitty.

This is the end of the line for me and Xara. As soon as I access these files, I'll begin converting them to something I can use in another software. I'm SO PISSED.