Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Strange issue

Threaded View

Default Strange issue

I am using WD10( WD11 came out right after I upgraded to WD10 - my usual luck ).

The problem is not all of the exported pages in the site have the background/pasteboard color after export? The index page always has it but about 30% of the time the rest do not( it is white instead of dark blue like I have it set ). It is intermittent enough that I don't always think to check before uploading the files. Then when I look online I see it and have to go back, re-export the files from Xara, and then upload again. Kind of a pain when it happens and I don't think to check before uploading to the host.

Yes the background/pasteboard color shows in the Xara document on all pages. When this happens no it does not show in the exported files on my computer but not on the uploaded files. This isn't an upload or cache issue. For some reason all the pages except for the index page lose the background/pasteboard area color on export at times.

Is this just a glitch I need to watch for or is this a known issue and there is some kind of fix?

Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to explain exactly what you mean and seeing the issue helps. The 1st photo shows what I mean about the background turning white after export for some reason? The 2nd photo shows the correct appearance( dark blue background ).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	108673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	108674