I'm a newbie and not a programmer or coder whatsoever - so a true WYSIWYG user of Xara in Colorado USA. I am building a website and pages from scratch and have about 5 pages nearing completion. I'm building links now. I have a list of text lines on my home page. I need to leave these as text for SEO keyword purposes. The text is on the front layer with nothing in front of it. Each line of text is its own independent text block and there are no wrapped words - every item is on one single line (no wrapped text on separate lines).

I have the highlight color set to yellow when I mouse over the link choices. I've tried choosing the text lines by individually highlighting each line of text (all words in the single line chosen), I've tried choosing one complete line with the arrow (block of text), and yet I get the same result when I create a link and then preview the site and hover over the link I've created: Each word highlights individually and acts as it's own individual link.

More confusing is that another shorter line of text does NOT act this way and does highlight as one single block of text when I hover over it. I've checked all settings and the settings are identical for each line of text - yet I get the two different hover-over results. I don't want users thinking there is a separate link for each word in a line of text:

3PL Shipping (this text link is fine and when I hover over, it acts as one single block of text)

None of the lines of text below (all with identical settings as 3PL Shipping) can be set to appear as one single link.

Logistics & Transportation
Hot Shot Trucking
Freight Quotes

With out using duct tape and superglue, what is the fix for this?

Thanks - Steve