Hi Ross,

I don't know what I did.

Here are the steps I did and maybe you can tell me if I am doing this all wrong.

I opened FP on my desktop, then I open Websytle 4. Next I choose my web design, selected and saved, then I edited in Websytle 4. I click save and gave the project a name, choose frontpage and save it as index.html. Then I choose other pages selected save and edited and named page 2 and so forth.

Next I dimished the websytle on my desktop opening FP. Went to the page I wanted to edit and went to insert and file and found my file and inserted it.

None of the menu bars work and none of the pages are hyperlink together like the ones in FP. Instead I am trying to figure how to hyperlink them so they all flow together.

I did the right 1000 and they look okay in browser it is getting it to work in fp that I am having a problem.

Hope this makes sense. Here is my private number if it helps to call. [removed]. Thanks for all your help so far. Don't know where else to turn.

Anne

Here is my email address and I can get more answers from you.

dahougaard@bellsout.net

[Edited by AF. As people have said here, you really shouldn't post your phone number. I'll leave your email on if you want to give that... I don't think you should post email addies becaus spam bots can get them, but that's your prerogative.]