I'll hold off posting the large versions with links until I complete this project. Still working on the Neptune Station, undersea science dome complex.

I have created a university level on the second floor above the community level of the main habitat dome. This is for extension courses from various world universities for graduate courses in oceanographic and marine biological studies - 4 large tiered classrooms, a laboratory, offices for faculty, administration at center, large bathrooms on top left, balcony overlooking the dining area of the community level.

The level just beneath the main community level with access via the floor elevator on the south end of the main dome, is the warehousing and maintenance bay level. Garbage/trash bin from chutes throughout complex lead here to trash compactor. Also 2 escape pods are on either flank of this level. Each has a 10 person capacity with supplies for 7 days, is jettisoned from complex with buoyancy floats to surface with beacon, and can serve as a 7 day lifeboat.

Next I'm working on the habitat levels (3 or more) each with its own rec center serving a different entertainment venue (playground, movie lounge, disco niteclub, etc.)

After this I'll create the industrial operations level that contains a nuclear powerplant, desalination system, air and water filtration, heating/air conditioning, sewage treatment and more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maintenance-warehouse01-sm.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	107078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neptune-station-main-2nd-sm.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	245.2 KB 
ID:	107079