Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Serif's Affinity for the Mac

Do you think that Serif will win many Mac owners with this: https://affinity.serif.com/
    Could Xara take a leaf of of Serif's development with their Zoom, Vector brushes and work in any colour space and all for £35. It also covers nearly all of the bases in the import and export filters with todays specification of their file types. If you have a look at their bitmap tool they look correct and not hidden by other vector tools. Mind you it still has a few of the things there from Draw Plus that I am not sure about, like the colour picker and the use of the top menu as the editor. I wish I had a Mac to test it for speed of use and useability and it may find old Freehand users, it may take a few users from Illustrator and it could take a few from Xara if people get tried of the way Microsoft and Windows are going.

I have posted here with this thread as I think more people will read this. It should be posted in General Graphics Chat maybe so if any mods think that this post should not reside here then please move it.
    Last edited by Albacore; 19 September 2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Wanted to add last sentence.
    Design is thinking made visual.