I needed to add a new page to a site, so I went to template design and added a new page to existing website from the same template (construction). The dimensions are now off for the new page. When I click the link it adjusts it far to the right and I have to slide to view it centered. Is there a simple fix or do I have to start over with a new page or try something else?

Here is the source code of the correct pages followed by the new page:

<body class="xr_bgb0">
<div class="xr_ap" id="xr_bph" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; overflow: hidden;">
<div class="xr_ar xr_mvp_2" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">
<div class="xr_pbd">
</div>
</div>
</div>
<!--[if gte IE 9]><!-->
<div id="xr_xr" class="xr_noc" style="top:0px; position:relative; text-align:left; margin:0 auto;">
<script type="text/javascript">var xr_xr=document.getElementById("xr_xr")</script>
<!--<![endif]-->
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<div class="xr_ap" id="xr_xr" style="width: 955px; height: 1058px; top:0px; left:50%; margin-left: -478px;">
<script type="text/javascript">var xr_xr=document.getElementById("xr_xr")</script>
<![endif]-->
<div id="xr_mvp_1" class="xr_mvp_1 xr_bgn_0_0_0" style="position:absolute; width:955px; height:1058px;">
<div class="xr_ap">

NEW PAGE below:

<body class="xr_bgb8">
<!--[if gte IE 9]><!-->
<div id="xr_xr" class="xr_noc" style="top:0px; position:relative; text-align:left; margin:0 auto;">
<!--<![endif]-->
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<div class="xr_ap" id="xr_xr" style="width: 955px; height: 2759px; top:0px; left:50%; margin-left: -478px;">
<![endif]-->
<div class="xr_ap">