1. An ability to quickly replace all the same bitmaps on a page with Shift + drag keeping their fill in the same position. Now I can't replace my albedo texture design into normal map one.

2. An ability to feather cropped bitmap edges WITHOUT feathering its alpha, so only edges are feathering not translucent pixels

I am using Xara for creating game textures and interfaces since version3 and it always had been my secret weapon. Even now with recent addition to Photoshop I consider Xara more convenient, quick and non destructive.

To be honest I didn't see any improvements related to my workflow for many years but the latest 64 bit version is really a step forward that definitely worth buying an upgrade. Much more stable and reliable to work with big bitmaps.

To my surprise it turned out you removed KEY features that makes the whole soft useless for me.

ps. After that please, make layer compositions in Xara, Mesh deform, ability to keep and use 16 bit grey channel bitmaps at the same document and finally something like Z combine node in Blender, when you could combine two depth 16 bit textures and get a mask to blend colors layers out of it.