I finally decided to take the leap from Designer Pro7 and download the trial of Pro X9. However, I am finding the technical errors more time consuming than I would like.

Right now, each time when I open up the program I am getting an Internal Program Error: 6638.k.sp.ad message. Additionally, it won't allow me to adjust the page length. When I uncheck All pages in the document the same, and then hit apply, the page background on all pages disappears. For the particular page in question, I need to extend the length of it for an ecwid shopping widget.

Also, I've used the feature of pasting items to the pasteboard background, extending to fit the browser window, however, now, one of the footer graphics is not being allowed to be copied and pasted to Layer1 and repeating on all pages. (this particular graphic not only needs to extend the width of the window, but needs to also be seen on the footer of the page.

Gary, can you help? I've emailed tech about the Internal Program Error, and I've only got the extended trial running at this moment, but this is really making me wonder if I should just revert back to Pro7 and revamp some things. FYI, I have restarted my computer a number of times, have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the program, I have also renamed a backup version... So... I'm left in a quandary and the program is acting quite buggy and I've spent the better part of today trying to get moving forward, not sideways...

Any help any of you can give will be greatly, greatly appreciated!! Especially since I need, need, need to get this site online asap.