Hi

Problem:
When creating an email in Outlook2010, how can I stop it from resizing graphics (e.g. GIFs and JPEGs) when I inserted into the body of an HTML email?

Background
Part of the problem is that I *have* to have my Windows (v7 x64) run at at DPI of 125% (because other wise the text is too small on my screen).
I have discovered that some images (e.g. JPEGs) have a DPI burnt into them. [Right-click ==> properties ==> details]. And this appears to be affecting things.
I can't find the same properties dialogue for GIFs, but when I import a GIF that I have created with Xara (or Photoshop or elsewhere) it always seems to be inserted into an Outlook email too small.
i.e. it is blurred when I look at it in Outlook. This is true even though when you right click on it on Outlook the size and position listed is 100%.

Interestingly the image becomes sharp on my PC when I increase the Outlook height and width scales to 125%.

I don't really care what it looks like on my PC, but I want to make sure that the images are scaled correctly (i.e. not blurred!) when viewed on other people's computers.

Any thoughts?

J