Hello all,

I have got a new project from online marketplace (freelancer), that's my first time brochures designer and am not very good creative.

After designed 2 unique concepts design (front cover) then my client pick first my designed concept and after that I started designing inner (2 to 7 pages) as well as back page and already submitted to client in Print ready PDF file... I was waiting for his approval but the client asked me:

"Do you not have access to backdrop images to spruce it up?" I was confusing about backdrop images, What is meant that?

And other asked me: "As you cant provide water mark pics" I think "Why client want provide me some watermark pics on brochures? Because he didn't mentioned in his job detail that he need watermark pictures, but in his explained clearly he will provides images for winning bidder." I was waiting to get the images provided by client so why he asked me like this?

I felt watermark pics mean copyrighted pictures like shuttershock and other royalty-free stock photos website....right? I usually quote the design job (which does not included extra images) and when we get a better understanding of the quality and number images required for the job, I do a separate quote for images, illustrations or photography.

Please help me for high expert Graphics Designer