I started using Web Designer 10 Premium to do a re-design of my site (created and maintained with WD_MX_Prem) and have it be responsive. Individual pages were rendering properly as I previewed them during my progression. But when I previewed the entire site, the elements on all of the pages were in complete disarray and all of the pages were linked together so that I could scroll through the whole site. And now, when clicking on a single page in the "page and layer gallery", all the pages are attached to each other and I can scroll through all of them instead of just the one page. And all of the elements on the pages as I scroll through are in disarray. Naturally, I thought of Supersites. I checked the web export option and, yes, it was set to Supersite (although I do not think it was set that way when I imported the template). Checking the Conventional Website option did not correct anything. But everything was now messed up anyway even if I had wanted to save it or export as a Supersite. Is there any way to correct this without starting again? I have no separate copy of the file before the chaos occurred. Is this a program bug? I am concerned that it will happen again after I put more hours into the site and therefore cannot use WD 10 at this time. I have seen similar posts on this forum . Are programmers looking into this problem? I am using a Windows 7 machine.