Since it was listed last in Kate post, I'll post a link to my First Look here http://xaraxone.magix.net/xwd10/

Basically it boils down to this. As nice as it might be to to have one site work in all sizes, they don't. And then there's the question of bandwidth. All of those photos and slide shows and YouTube videos and other stuff can be really slow to load, even on a fast mobile network. Buttons that look great on a full size browser are impossible to see on a smart phone.

So the approach Xara has taken makes a lot of sense!

Xara does not build the variant site for you. It resizes the page to a good mobile site size, or you can create your own, it puts all the content from your full size site onto the page and then you resize and edit the material to make it work best on a small screen.

Does this take a lot of extra work? Yes. Is it worth it? Absolutely, if you are really serious about creating the best site for each device.

If you look at my review on a tablet, you get the best of both. In portrait, you see the mobile variant, if you rotate the site to landscape, you get the full size browser version.

I'm really excited about WD10 Premium.