Although I've had xara extreme for quite a while now I haven't done anything as ambitious as a 3D box design. I don't even know if you can rotate a design to see all the sides.

I have a design that I want to send to China to have 1000 cartons printed with my logo and although the Chinese know how to do this stuff I wanted to make sure they print out exactly what I want and a good way of doing that is to produce a similar box with the logo already on the box so than they will see it and say "Sure, that's what we thought you said" instead of "Oh Shit"

Its no good spending cash and getting something completely different from what you sent them in the first place.

There's loads of software packages on the market but their either too expensive or they are so complicated you you need a collage degree to operate them.

So, any one have an idea how to design such a box that you can turn to see all six sides. Some guy did a video on YouTube of how to setup a box using Xara Extreme 5, but can any one tell me how to put the logo on the sides, then construct the box.

Thanks.