@ Larry and all—

The following are screen snags of two typefaces I've worked on but have not completed and would be more than willing to "give them up" to honor Bill Taylor.

Other possibilities are to trace "The Jenson Series" because they are Public Domain, or Native American symbols, which I have a problem with because I can't find one that represents Bill's tribe. Is it better to forget the Native American motif instead of "risking" a "politically incorrect" font, even if we state that the border font represents the culture of several different American tribes?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peter Maximum.jpg 
Views:	845 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	97978

The above is "Peter Maximum", based on my original, researched interpretation of the calligraphy of Peter Max on his paintings from the 1960s.

Name:	Moondrake.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	97979

The above is "Moondrake", a "Goth" sort of font I conceived of in the 1970s but never got around to completely digitizing this century!

Name:	Jenson caps.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	97980

Jenson Caps

This is beautiful IMO, sort of like dreamy Sotrybook Caps, a la, "Once upon a time". I can see this working with a Celtic body text font.

Name:	Native American clipart.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	97981

One of the pages I have from "Native American Art", royalty free and completely legit if you consider none of this stuff is vector, and the manual tracing of art necessarily includes human "intervention" and interpretation, making it our own artwork.

Thoughts?

-g