Hi all,

I'm in a complete quandry. Items are creeping within my webpages. For a great example please look here: http://www.mobileremaps.co.uk/chip-tuning-blog.htm

For the life of me I cannot figure out why! Once I've reset the page items to where they should be and re-publish that page. It looks great. Fine. But if I create another page from scratch or amend a different page, save the document the items move by 1 pixel. So you can see from the link attached that I've added quite a few pages to our site recently that has resulted in such movement.

Here's the other odd thing. I first noticed the creep on the three boxes and text on our home page, performance tuning page and economy tuning pages but not our blog pages. Now it's just happened on the blog page and not the other 3 pages I have just mentioned... so a complete mystery to me!

As anyone else experienced this on-page creeping before? If so, what was the cause? I'd love to know because I'm getting annoyed trying to adjust everything time and again.

thank you for your help
Autoevo