Hi everyone,

In 1st place I must say that I´m a small business owner that has bought WDP 9 just to try ... well ... when I saw what this great tool can do it was like discovering America ( HTML ... css ... Java ... is like Chinese language to me )
But with the help I got with all I´ve already learn in this forum I think I´ll go forward. Thank you to you all.

Now I have a straight idea about what I want to do but have some small things I can´t get very well:

In main page I want a fix plain slideshow with no buttons with png images, the idea is to have some figures fading cycle with a fixed background texture while the text goes over it.

In order to achieve this, I created a FixedTab Layer, I did my slideshow with WOW slider, transformed the images to Png and everything work with a placeholder (HTML body and head), except the fact that the text goes under it and I need it to go Over it, when I use internal widgets (all have buttons) it works as I need, I also tried the fade slideshow with no buttons posted before here in the forum but it has the same problem and I did manually the slideshow in GIF, but it has to be big (all screen high 600x600 px) and GIF loose to much image quality.

Tx