Making sites with Designer Pro X is great, and it is just about perfect for basic - ish- ones and they look great and are pretty much as functional as 99% of people and small to medium business need, but is there any way to create and generate forms in this programme apart from the widgets? The widgets are fine if you just want to make a basic contact form or other, but if you want to create a decent form with a link back to a success page or Paypal payment page, or whatever on your site, you have to pay a fair sum to have that kind of fairly basic functionality....I've been doing it for more than a decade in a VERY old version of MS Frontpage, so surely Xara, at least in the Designer Pro X version in 2013 must be able to include it? If I had to pay $9.95 a month for this basic form function I might as well buy a different programme to Xara and just have the basic drawing programme.

Or am I missing something?

Failing ALL the above...which is the best widget as I don't want to register with them all and create form sin them all.