This is not the first time this happens to me and i bet it will not be the last one, but it really pisses me off.
I havenĀ“t touched my fonts folder on windows neither iĀ“ve installed new fonts however when i open a xara document that iĀ“ve been working two weeks ago (a large one) Xara tells me that some fonts are missing and have replaced them with others.
Now text isnĀ“t aligned anymore, spaces between lines are diferent, everything is screwed up and itĀ“s a lot of text!!!!
I donĀ“t know how this happens or why... it just happened and now iĀ“m stuck until i find the original font.

I know i have it somewhere (looking for it while iĀ“m typing this) but sometimes i use some freeware fonts for some specific purposes that i donĀ“t have anymore because of a hardrive failure or a system reformat or some other reason. In those cases i have no chance to get my work displaying correctly as originally designed.
I can only hope that Xara Team adds an OPTION for embedding fonts in documents to avoid all this trouble (yes i have a font manager installed).

Still wondering how are some fonts dissapearing from the windows fonts folder???!?!!!
Anyone having the same problem or have an ideia whatĀ“s going on?

Thanks.
Miguel B.