No, I don't mind, Stygg. I post things so people can examine, learn, and improvise.

Clearly, there's a lot of ways to make interesting clouds in skies, eh?

What I'd love to see in a future version of Xara (and yes, I've asked for it in private and on "Dear Xara") is more sophistication in making Custom Strokes. Although if you're careful, you can separate a photo of a cloud out of a photo's background and define it as a brush in Xara, the custom brushes are more or less "scatter brushes" similar to the Image Hose in Corel Painter. Microsoft has given up trying to sell Expression Designer and you can get it for free online now; they bastardized a wonderful patented technology that Creature House originally came up with, and that was to make strokes from vector and bitmap elements (like Xara can), but you could choose how to repeat or not repeat a stroke, scale it, stretch it, and the short of it here, is that you can do stuff like this in Expression.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drama-sky.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	95085

I think this is an example of an expression of a cloudy sky that doesn't "suggest" but instead definitively "depicts". The difference between mumbling and speaking, if you will. And I'd like it in Xara.

My Best,

Gary