When using the Google Map widget or even the Bing Map widget after selecting the correct location and linking the location into Xara, Xara then displays the location as requested. Using the display as web page with Xara is shows me the map, I think the default is IE and in this it seems to work, I can click and drag the map around, the links all work except the + and - in the top left hand corner, if I then change to Firefox my preferred Browser, nothing works , I cannot drag the map around and the links do not work. So I thought it may be something to do with me not actually publishing them to my ISP which when I did, again nothing works within Firefox. I then tried viewing it within IE and all works except the + and - in the top left hand corner, having now worked out that Firefox is not doing something, does anyone know what it is so I can turn it on or is it Xara fault? because I am using My Preferred browser, it appears I am being forced to use IE....also if others in the big outside world come across my web site (which I hope they do) if they use Firefox like me the location map isn't going to work for them either.
HELP please I think I'm loosing the will to live here.http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/s...smiley-cry.png

I am using Xara webdesign Premium 8.1.3
Intel Quad core Q6600 2.4 GHz
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate - 32bit