I upgrade to windows 8 over 3 months now and I use the Web Designer MX Premium daily

and this morning I got this message

"The Program could not be started. The installation folder may be damaged.
Re-installing the program could remedy the problem.
Please Contact Support if this error occurs again.

Error Code:-6

Support Center Reply to me the follow:

Hi,

First of all, please uninstall the program from the system again (using the appropriate Windows function).

Now, please manually delete the "installation.ini" file, which is a configuration file that was created during the first installation procedure. You can find this file in the following location on your hard drive:

* under Windows Vista and Windows 7:
C:\ProgramData\xara\[program name]\installation.ini

* under Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\xara\[program name]\installation.ini

Once you have located the "installation.ini" file, just delete it.

The location might differ depending on your choices during the installation process. E.g. the program might be on a different hard drive partition other than "C". In order to browse all of these system directories, you might also need to reconfigure your Windows Explorer to show invisible folders and files.

Once you're done with this procedure, please re-install and activate the program.

It did not work after done this and re-install another error code pops right after the installation is complete it shows this error:

Error Code:-1

then when I close that dialog the installer says that the installation complete successfully but when i start the program we go back to the same error:

Error Code:-6

So the question is: can some one help me with this please.