Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
hi again, yes but I still have two change the line spacing to get it to do what your one did, only pressing enter once, it puts it much lower then you're one which is why I have to use the line spacing.
Regarding the other comment, every time I make it new project that's what happens, I've deleted the text cannot get rid of the animation, when I open up the program it starts off with animation in and out, I've tried everything to delete the animation which is what you are seeing at the back of that circle if that makes sense
it is the 3-D cinema new feature that was in this version, I don't like it at all the scrolling text in and out up-and-down sideways.
Any suggestions on how I can delete everything to have a new project?
I will try to attempt text eventually, I was not sure what it meant by the group in one of your previous mentions above.
Anyway it least we have got there to make a double sided circle with pictures, I want to make a square one because most of the pictures I have two are just the texture size which is a good feature someone gave me through the forum.
I hope you understand what I'm talking about that circle with the other piece behind it like a half Moon.
Regards Mark
regarding that other comment I'm pretty sure that is extrusion off memory, I just want to be able to have a blank document with no animation no text, I can't get rid of the text but the only way to get rid of the animation is to stop it.
Still do not know what have to use line spacing to get to achieve your results one circle above each other.
Also regarding text because when you create a circle it is black in graphic designer to you have to change the colour of the circle or the colour of the text that was another question I forgot because the circle is black when created if it makes sense, sorry for all the problems appreciate all your help regards Mark