Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Tree on November 28th

Sorry I have taken a different take on the challenge and I hope you don't mind Gare. I have a grandson who is 3 who I look after when my daughter is working, since I have retired in August. I have been trying to improve his motor skills by drawing, cutting out and making things. When I read about your idea of not having a Christmas show like Gary had, I thought, I would involve my grandson, so I came up with the idea of the bird. To cut a story short my grandson made up the criteria that it must be a robin have a Paisley pattern be red, brown and green and yellow.

The assembly instructions is my criteria as I am trying to get him to read and follow instructions. I know the language is above him but when I read it out I simplify them and they are for all to follow. I do apologize for the file size but that happens and we have made the dec. so it now hangs in his bedroom. These files are open for anyone to use how they please. I know it's early but to all "Have a Happy Holiday Season" and the lord I hope you and I will not lose our temper when shopping with our loved ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bird_ass_ins.png 
Views:	197 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	93298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bird_Dec.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	93299  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xmax_dec.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	93300  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Albacore; 29 November 2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    Design is thinking made visual.