[QUOTE=Big Frank;454208]Any images uploaded to this forum and placed in-line are displayed as-is (like my animation) unless they exceed a certain size (dimensions, not kilobytes), in which case they are automatically resized (like yours).

Thanks for that tip. I opened your green flag in PGD and the flag is "off the page" on every frame. I have seen that if I open a gif I created with Xara as well. Any way to correct that?

If I could add control points and use the mold tool, you could build a full flag (like the US one). I am going to try some other silly stuff to see what could be done as well. I understand that by changing the timing of the frames you could build something by having a totally different object that looked like the base object and doing it as well. The problem I see in building something like this in Xara is being able to manipulate the fill of the object. Thus the mold tool would work if you could have more control points to manipulate the object (including the fill - interior content) of the object. Xara is not far a way from this.