This is great that you guys are discussing Mobile options more frequently, we all agree it is more vital each day as more and more mobile devices are used for web browsing. One of my own clients commissioned me to create a Mobile landing page for his website and I am sure more will be doing so over the coming months. Anyhow, with the help of you guys here, I have created a mobile option for this customer and added a couple of snippets of code that (normally) takes iPhones and Android phones to the Mobile 'optimized' site automatically. I know it works for iPhones and iPads for sure but some Android tablets do not get redirected, which is not too bad, as the mobile sites actually a bit 'amateur'? on a tablet screen.
I also have a way to enable iPhones and Androids to actually view the full website without redirecting and getting stuck in a loop.
If anyone is interested in opening a permanent thread, of some sort, regarding Mobile options, I would be really interested in discussing this topic in greater detail. I would also be grateful if you can type in this URL ( or use the QR code) to see if your phone is redirected: www.omegagpstracking.com
Many thanks for your help with this.
Attachment 90750