Hi Ziggy, born in 52, me too, cool. I can dig what your saying, I make some cash with Draw 3 on an old 386 and an engraving plotter.

Hi Greg,
>>So Mike how are you a moderator in the Corel Draw forum if you don't like the program?

I don't recall writing "I don't like the program", I said I felt ripped off when I see the price reduction and I said "software" I think that would apply to all of em. Bitchin? I read just about all the messages, I haven't seen anyone bitchin in this forum, so I don't know what your talking about. How am I a moderator, Well I was invited to co-moderate the freelance discussion when Corel net was alive, Chris put my name on the Draw discussion, maybe you should ask him. The truth is I still use draw 7 so I can't say anything about or beyond draw 7, thats one reason I haven't been very active in this forum. I have been looking at Photoshop 6 and comparing it to photo paint 7, I haven't seen anything I can't do with photopaint 7 that can be done with photoshop, but the results seem to be a bit better with photoshop 6 and it should be, I'm ready for a change.

Hey Corelman,

>>Sorry Greg I ment to say I agree with your opinion and disagree with Mikes.

Get it right dude, you could have edited your first message then you wouldn't have had to apologize. I don't host anything except parties when I have one, I have never Beta tested anything unless I made it.

So thanks Guys for answering my question, as far as I can tell the answer is Yes, Yes and Yes.

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on November 08, 2000 at 09:57 PM.]