<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FP-User:
New Users: In my opinion everything you see in the demo with $$ attached to it is included with the product when you pay. Nothing from the additional template pack appears in the demo in any way. Can someone who knows if I'm correct for sure about the items with $$ on them please respond.._ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, after FINALLY getting a Xara representative to respond to the "known bugs" in the new websytle4 that I paid for and could not use (FOUR MONTHS of emails and, posts here complaints!)I was able to use the new software as expected and pormised by their sales pitch. I open webstyle4 the other day and it went to update...Now I own the CD and have also had ALL the templates downloaded...after the update was finished, I was informed that new templates had been downloaded. I clicked to see the updated and downloaded templates and every signle one of them had $$$, when I clicked on these new templates I was informed I would have to pay for them...They are there in the templates, I cannot get rid of them unless I pay the extra dollars Xara so greedily wants from me. My emails to Xara support have resulted, as usual, in total silence...I own other graphic software and apart from major changes to their programes, I have NEVER had to pay for updated templates or designs. I find it totally ludicrous and very bad business form of Xara to be offering now Webstyle4 COMPLETE with these new templates AND a free Font CD. I was offered NOTHING for all the months I was not able to use webstyle4 because of their ADMITTED faults and bugs!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Toproboy-But in fairness, I was offered a refund, or for Free, the extra templates. I took the latter and have got some stuff working as I want it to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> If toproboy was offered this then I too should have been offered the same as both he and I were having the same and/or similar problems.In fact, everyone who had problems with webstyle4 when it was first released should have been offered the same. No wonder there is so much piracy and software theft happening with business ethics such as Xara show...I for one no longer recommend any xara software.
If other graphic software companies had these kind of ethics, they would soon be out of business, maybe xara had best be more thoughtful of their clients?
I too will not be quiet on this subject...happily I will keep posting my annoyance...I pay for my time on the net!