Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Sportsman's Club Remodel

Time for a remodel of the sportsman's club website I handle. They added a bunch of info( history of club )and had me add online membership due's ability( they picked PayPal ). There were a couple other things they wanted done too on various exisiting pages. So I decided rather than just try and fit it all into the existing site I would just start from scratch.

All in all I am happy with it. I am not the web designer guru and genius some of you are but I think it looks good and is well layed out. Just so much info and so many photos they want on the site, plus they want lots of color and widgets and doo-dads vs simple and plain, it is actually difficult to fit it all in and keep it organized. Waiting for the word back from the executive committtee on what they think.

Everything works good except for page 4( Membership ). For some reason there seems to be an issue on at least one computer I tested the site on with the buttons opening links when you click them. They highlight like they should but do nothing on click. You have to right click>open link for them to work? It is just that page as well. In the rest of the site they work fine? To this point it is only that one computer that this happened on as well. FWIW it is the page with the PayPal code???

If anyone who decides to visit the site could take a minute to go there and just see if the buttons on the page itself( not navbar )work I would appreciate it. I am curious to see how wide spread this issue is? The kicker is my desktop and the desktop that won't open the button links are running the exact same OS and same exact web browser. Has me stumped. Going to ask on the tech forum but maybe someone here knows what is up plus I would like to know if others have the issue as well.

Thanks...

Main site: http//www.exetersportsmansclub.com
    Page 4( problem buttons ): http//www.exetersportsmansclub.com/page4.htm
    Last edited by gwpriester; 24 February 2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Linked text (no charge :-))