If this has been covered I apologize. I looked and searched and found nothing and I am in a huge bind now due to an unexpected error/issue. I need help desperately at this point...

I finally broke down and purchased WD7 Premium( been using WD5 ). In addition I purchased the widget pack( slideshows ). I am redoing a client's site and used one of the widgets as a major design element( easy accordian ). I am having a problem with it though.

Not going to get into my MAJOR disappointment that you can't really edit the widget( sizes, fonts, colors, etc... ). My issue today is I can't get a link to work out of it??? It comes with a www.xara link on each page of the widget that works fine linking to Xara's web site. However, that is all that will work for links. If you change the address to the page/site you want it won't work. It tries to link to C:\Documents and Settings\.............. vs the URL you have entered.

Please tell me I did not waste my money on a useless widget pack and that I have not wasted all this time making it a major part of the client's new home page only to find out days later that a simple hyperlink change is not allowed? Please tell me there is a way to have the link go where you want?

It won't work in Xara preview, if you click IE/FF from the Xara preview window, nor if you export it. I have not tried it with it actually uploaded but I can't see how that would matter.

HELP ME PLEASE! I am

Thanks in advance.

PS - adding my own text w/ links does not work either. Same problem crops up.