Being fairly insomniac, I decided to head back over to the Xone to see if there was anything I'd missed. Well, bloody hell, there was - has anybody seen the Tips and Tricks section? It's full of stuff I have never seen yet I guess it's always been in the Xone. Much of it is stuff I know anyway, but I would have known it a LOT sooner, had I bothered to look. More fool me, I'm kind of regretting spending the last ten years just looking at Gary P's tutorials and never really venturing any further than that (I suspect partly due to professional arrogance).

Be honest, how many of you knew you could create a Double Ended Arrow?????? I, for one, never knew Xara could do that! I'm thinking of the flowcharts I've created over the years where I've drawn them by hand - what a klutz!!

And I found this unsung gem, a section that Gary B has clearly added, and for beginners and seasoned Xartists alike, it's dead useful:

Taming and Grooming Xara Designer, setting up Xara just how you like it

So, for those people who, like me, are blind (apologies to people who really are blind and not just visually unfocussed like me), head over to the Xone and

CLICK ON THESE BOUTONS!
Name:  TT2.png
Views: 423
Size:  8.2 KBName:  TT1.png
Views: 392
Size:  9.3 KB