Total newbie to both Web Designer 7 and the WYSIWYG idea- no coding background. I am using Web Designer 7 premium with the template called Infrastructure. I have all the other items worked out both in my head and in the program, but I need to load more than the 12 photos in the gallery page. Lots more and it appears this template would be the one- since it has what looks to be a page tracker with linkable << and >> icons.

However, when I use the Insert command and follow the clicks as outlined, for choice one- "Duplicate Pages?" it fills in the photos okay, and I get five pages- one gallery page and 4 "copy Gallery" pages, but none of the pages are working.

The link that appears on the first page (upper left under the GALLERY title) that reads 'PAGE 1 of 1<< >>' Neither becomes active nor allows me to link to the next 'copy' pages that were added.

It also adds these pages to the NAV bar-(I don't want these pages directly accessible via the Nav bar).

When I use the second option, "Add Photos to Page" I get what amounts to a stack of photographs in the middle of the page- no placeholder, no borders, no formatting, and all at full size.

Anyone have an idea what I am not doing correctly? I would be very grateful,
Thanks,
Super K