Hi all. I'm still crazy about Xtreme Pro 5. The way it behaves, looks and feels. OK, not necessarily the dark vs light GUI, but talking more about the way tools behave.

I've been trying for 6 months now to get myself used to the way Designer Pro 7 works, but I guess 15+ years of experience in one style is hard to change: creates a deep habit.

So, I was wondering. Is there a chance to make Designer Pro 7 work (tools) like Xtreme Pro 5 was? Examples: when drawing shapes, to do it as outline, rather than semi-transparent shape I'm creating (square, circle)? When using pen (freehand line) to have it work like in Pro 5: regardless of selected line thickness, to draw it as a guideline/outline until i release mouse button? Also, not to "smooth" it along while I'm drawing, as it's distracting my attention to the path behind the pen, but to keep it way I drew, until I release mouse button, then it can smooth/not-smooth line according to smoothness settings?

Basically, those two things make it really hard for me to switch (along with so bad default organization of menus/interface, but 20 mins of customization and they're done). Any chances to make it work like I'm used to, I know I might be old-school, but still....

Thanks!