I have used the free Woorank site to provide some feedback and it gave a score of just 34/100 which seems quite low. Some of their automated suggestions sound fine, others less relevant.
Hi Bob. I submitted several high ranking sites to Woorank and many of them were returned with rankings lower than yours! I also submitted some page one rankers from my own portfolio and they ranked less than 40 and the report said that there were not google analytics attached, which is bs as I printout reports each month for all the sites I have done and monitor them weekly. The code is on each page and the tracking is working fine.

Its probably important to remember that although Woorank give you the opportunity to use the free seo tool, they are an SEO company so they are hoping you will panic with your low score and use their services. The biggest operator in the swan valley is always on page one, ranked usually at number 2 and 3, and according to Woorank they need some serious SEO! Suggestion to anyone using similar ranking tools - dont read too much into these reports.....especially reports from Woorank!