Dear software development team:

I have moved over from NetObjects.com to Xara as it builds far prettier websites and I can stop using CorelDraw for other work. I appreciate that NetObjects is a website specific software and is better suited to bigger websites. However, I have listed a few suggestions from experience with NetObjects, which hopefully can be applied into Xara.

1 - Option for pages to be added to different categories eg herbal products (main page)/carcara (sub page in category).

2 - A warning and option not to proceed with a paste function if a locked layer is selected, or simply refuse to paste the data.
At the moment it warns you but still pastes into the layer.
Would be very helpful if a message box popped up stating the layer the object was going to be pasted into and if we would like to proceed.

3 - Ability to search for a PAGE by name. Most handy if you have a lot of pages in a website.

4 - Ability to name an image eg slimming-pills.gif and have Xara upload the image and keep the same name. I have found this helps with search engine rankings.

5 - Function to add <H1>, <H2> etc tags via the names option, or a new program option (to help with search engine rankings etc)

NB:
6 - a Styles feature to be able to change all headings, sub headings, text size & font etc on all pages if the style file is altered (like a .css file). NetObjects.com deploy a good and very handy styles feature

7 - an option to change virtually an text in the pages and source code during publishing via an external .txt file eg this is inrocect (found on the page) changes to this is incorrect (when published) i.e this is inrocect= this is incorrect

8 - Ability to curve a rectangle corners individually and not all 4 corners as is only possible now (this is optional in CorelDraw).

Thanks