Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Buttons?

Threaded View

Default Buttons?

I'm having a hard time making this work.

I want to bring in three buttons from my Gallery theme, make them a lot narrower but all the same size, then add the labels Top, Map, and Back. I want to line them up like a navigation bar. Once I do that, I can handle their web properties. One of them goes to an anchor, one calls up a layer, and one executes some Javascript.

I'm having difficulty resizing them without fouling up the text, and with adding new text once they are resized. They aren't lining up perfectly, either. My position indicators indicate spacing in tenths of a pixel, which seems unusual.

I have a nav bar on the page already, and I've seen that you can only have one (or something like that). If it's OK to have a second one, this might be a good solution.

Also a simpler problem: I'm having a lot of trouble editing text on buttons and stretchy buttons. I did it once, but can't repeat it. There's something I'm not getting here. The Help and PDF manuals aren't helpful, or at least I don't know where to look in them.
    Last edited by Tracey; 26 July 2011 at 07:11 PM.