ok soquili. I will take a look next time I boot up, but for the moment I cant upagrade though however much it struggles to perfrom, so have to work with what I've got til I can install more RAM or invest in a new laptop.

Im not sure how to split the site into sections, is it just a matter of copying pages into a new document - but how would I link them?
Plus some of the sections would have to link to eachother - from the diagram i dont know if this is possible? Say section A would have to link to Section E and also back to the home page. And also each page links both to the home page and to the index page for that section of the business. They must be able to do both (the business has four seperate and unrelated entities). The way Im thinking of splitting the sections would mean that one of them wouldn't have a link from the home page at all - my metaphorical section E, which would contain order forms only visible once returning from PayPal, product specifications (which is accessed from FAQ link, but on a seperate page) things like that. If that makes sense.
My logical sections are the product ranges, but then Im also left with misc. stuff "section E" that doesn't fit anywhere else, but all the product pages would have to link to it.

O i hope this doesn't turn into a bit of a mess, I only have 2 weeks left and my file's gotten so big I can barely do anything on it anymore!

Can you tell me step by step how I can approach a solution? Thanks thanks thanks!!